Sunday, 17 June 2012

Blog Sale: Moving Flat!

Yes, I know, I have a lot of blog sales. Trimming my stash is difficult, okay?! 

I have just been through and updated my sale page so if you're interested in bagging a bargain click on the tab near the top of the page or here to check it out.

I'll be updating it a few times over the coming weeks as we move mid-July and I only want to bring my most essential products with me. I'm quite sad to be selling a lot of the products in my sale but I've just not been using them enough to justify keeping them. Please give them a good loving home! 

I'm also planning on holding a blog sale on my old blog sale blog (try saying that quickly) with lots of clothes in sizes 16-20, many are new with the tags still attached and most of the others are unworn. I also have some shoes in sizes 8/9 which will be going in the sale. I realise not everyone will be interested in this sale but if you are, feel free to send me a message and I'll let you know when that sale goes live. I have six bin bags full to go to charity but just feel some of the items are too nice to just give away. I'd be open to the idea of selling everything as a lot to someone locally who could collect everything as well. 

Anyway, that's all from me for now. I have a few posts planned over the coming days - a few reviews, some hauls and a 'products I'm using right now' type post so if you have any preference, let me know and I'll post that first!

Happy shopping :)

Stace xx

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and i enjoy reading it. New follower here! :)

    Raech
    ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet :) thank you!xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post. I read total Post. It’s really nice. Thank you for sharing.........
    Rental Listings

    ReplyDelete