Thursday 8 December 2011

A Great Gift from Accessorize at Superdrug!

I was in Superdrug at the weekend and spotted this set in the gift section. It was a bargainous £9.99 so I decided to pick it up. I've not tried a lot of Accessorize products but I've had my eye on their blushes which retail for £5 or £6 so I figured this was pretty good value for money. I think this would make a great Christmas gift for a friend or family member because it looks a lot more expensive than it is. 

Teddy cat loves it too!





Body Wash
Body Butter


Highlighter Cream
Blusher in Scandal


Eyeshadows in Graphite, Ultra Violet and Silver Dove
Lengthening Mascara in Black

As you can see, this set contains a nice range of products. The body wash and butter smell nice and I'll definitely use those up. The highlighter cream is nice to mix with foundation - it is quite subtle, though. The blush is my favourite thing in the set; I think it will suit a range of skin tones. The eyeshadows are well pigmented and can be used to create a neutral, bright or smoky eye. I've not tried the mascara so I can't comment on that.

And, as if this set wasn't good enough value, it's also part of a three for two offer on gift sets in Superdrug.


Would you buy this for a friend?

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment