Tuesday 24 January 2012

Revlon Lip Products #2 - Super Lustrous Lipsticks

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks are one of my favourite lipstick formulas. They're a little sheeny and not too drying but they are also super pigmented. I currently have four shades.


L-R:

Abstract Orange - I picked this up by accident, it turns out it has a pearl finish but it's quite sheer and I've work it a couple of times with a red toned gloss over the top.

Black Cherry - I was looking for a darker lipstick and randomly picked this up. I like to wear this as a stain most of the time as sometimes I find it a little difficult to get an even finish with this shade.

Cherries In The Snow - I have the nail polish with the same name and love it so I had to have the lipstick too. This is the perfect bright pink shade for me.

Mink - Okay, so you might think this looks a little fugly but...give it a chance! For some reason, I really like this shade. When topped with a gloss, it's a nice everyday neutral. 





These are available nationwide at Revlon stockists. They are priced at £7.49 but can usually be found in some sort of offer. I plan on getting some more!

Stace xx



No comments:

Post a Comment