Monday 30 January 2012

This Week's Make Up Tin


Face:
MUFE HD Primer
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Warm Beige
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium 3
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
Tarte Exposed Amazonian Clay Blush
NARS Copacabana Multiple

I've kept the same primer as last week because aside from Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, it's the only primer I have. I'm trying to use it up so that I can try something new! The Collection 2000 concealer and MAC powder are staying because they're both working well for me right now. I'll have a review of the Bobbi Brown Skin foundation up soon for anyone who's interested. Tarte Exposed is a beautiful neutral blush which will work nicely with the eye and lip products I've chosen. I'm trying to use up NARS Copacabana whilst I'm still quite pale - BeneFit Watt's Up works much better for me.



Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
MAC Morning Frost Paint Pot
Milani Liquif'Eye Pencils in Black and Brown
Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara
Cosmetics A La Carte Brow Ink in Taupe
(not pictured are Too Faced Shadow Insurance and MUA Clear Mascara/Brow Gel)

Naked2 is growing on me - I like that a lot of the shades are good every day shades for me right now. Morning Frost Paint Pot looks lovely on its own or under several of the Naked2 shadows. The Milani eyeliners are a given with me, as are the Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MUA 'brow gel' and Cosmetics A La Carte Brow Ink. I'm using the Bobbi Brown mascara this week because it's nice for everyday looks.


Lips:
L'Oreal HiP Jelly Balm in Luscious
MAC Pro Longwear Lipstick in Red Dwarf
MAC Viva Glam V
Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
Jack Black Lip Balm in Black Tea & Blackberry
Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Wallflower

The HiP Jelly Balm is to go over Red Dwarf (it feels weirdly sticky on it's own), my Viva Glam V is almost finished so I'm using that up. Creme Brulee is a nice sheer creamy shade (I'm wearing it today). I really like this Jack Black lip balm; I don't think it's the best lip balm ever but I've been enjoying it. The Urban Decay Lip Junkie smells amazing so I had to include it!

I'm spending this week writing my dissertation...I say as I type a blog post or two instead! 

Stace xx




No comments:

Post a Comment