Tuesday 14 February 2012

A Belated POTW #7 - Body Shop Almond Body Butter



If you follow me on twitter you'll know I've been writing up my dissertation for the last fortnight so I've been neglecting my blog quite a bit. The dreaded document has been handed in and I have a few weeks before my next deadline so I'm going to take a well deserved break.

Twelve hour library days are no fun at all; I was leaving the flat before 8am most days so I didn't have a lot of time for make up. I did wear make up though, one day I didn't bother and the library mirrors are not forgiving at all so it didn't help my mood.


I was having showers each night when I got home and using my Almond Body Butter from The Body Shop. I picked this up back before Christmas when I went a bit mad in the store one day and came home with lots of sale stuff. I can't find this particular scent on the website but it seems to have been in the sales for the past few years so I don't know what's going on there!

Body butters usually cost £12.50 but I don't think I've ever paid full price! There's a two for £15 offer on the website right now and there's usually some sort of offer on in store too.






I'm not a huge fan of almond scents normally but this one is definitely growing on me - it's not too strong. This leaves my skin feeling so smooth and hydrated, that's why it's this week's number one product for me. The formula of this is very thick and firm so it's lasted me a good while. I do go through body butters quite quickly because I'm pretty generous with how much I apply.

I'm actually running low on my body butter stock (I only have one left after this one!) and I'd like to try some new scents - if you have a favourite, let me know what it is!

Stace xx

6 comments:

  1. This is my fav. body shop body butter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently it's been discontinued so that's why it's only ever in the sales!xx

      Delete
  2. You're a lucky girl! I'm right in the middle of writing my thesis :/

    I don't know this particular body butter but I love the one with olive oil :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain! I hope it's going well, though!xx

      Delete
  3. just the name sounds good lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That was what always put me off, actually! Really not a big almond fan usually.xx

      Delete