Sunday 5 February 2012

Product of the Week #6 - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural






This is the only face powder I've ever liked. I haven't used a powder since the summer because I was using Medium Dark (which is now much too dark for me!) but I picked up the shade Medium Plus recently and I've been loving it all over again.

I'm trying to use up my Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation which is pretty sheer and not very long lasting so my MSF Natural has been a life saver. It's not the best at controlling oil, I'll admit but if you're looking for a little extra coverage, this product is great. 

My favourite thing about this is the finish it leaves. I can't stand looking powdery! I apply this with my ELF Powder Brush and I can pack it on until my heart's content (well, I do know when to stop!) without it looking cakey or powdery. 

In the summer, I have been known to wear my darker MSF Natural over the Origins Vita Zing moisturiser.

This is priced at £20.50 for 10g (link) which I think is pretty reasonable considering how much use I get out of it.

Stace xx



No comments:

Post a Comment