Thursday, 5 April 2012

Haul & Swatches: MUA Cosmetics

I placed an order on MUA's online store quite late on Tuesday evening and it arrived today! I'm impressed with the speedy service as I wasn't expecting anything to arrive until after this weekend. I'd never ordered from the site before but I wouldn't hesitate to again. They offer free shipping if you spend over £25 so I got lots of goodies!




 Primer - £4
BB Foundation in Medium - £4



 Mosaic Bronzer in Natural Glow - £2.50
Mosaic Blush in English Rose - £2.50


Eyeshadow Trio in Innocence - £2.50
3 in 1 Contour Pen in Sea Blue - £1.50



Lipsticks in Shade 1, 7 and 16 - £1.00 each
Out There Plumping Lip Gloss in Buff - £2.00


Love Hearts Nail Polish in U & I - £2.00
Love Hearts Lip Balm in Great Lips - £2.00

So far I'm impressed with the quality of most of these products and I'm excited to use them. Watch out for some reviews!

Stace xx

9 comments:

  1. i need lipstick no.16 in my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mosaic blush looks stunning, will be purchasing xx

    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try it out today!xx

      Delete
  3. Almost everything that you got is on my wishlist lol I can't wait to make my order next week,most excited about the BB Cream :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh let me know what you think when you try it! Xx

      Delete
  4. i need to try the BB cream!x

    http://roxanabanana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to try it out today!xx

      Delete
  5. I must try some of those lipsticks, I have heard some great things about them. Great haul. x

    ReplyDelete