Friday 8 June 2012

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in 01 Rose Shimmer


I've noticed that these gorgeous Clarins lip products are popping up on blogs and in YouTube videos quite a bit recently and I'm glad they're getting a bit of attention because I think they're great. I've had the Apricot Shimmer shade for almost a year now and I picked up the Rose Shimmer around Christmas  time. I've only been using it in the past six weeks or so but it's quickly becoming one of my most reached for lip products.



These balm-gloss hybrids smell delicious; almost like caramel or something but they're not sickly at all. The applicator is a sort of foam doe-foot on the end of the tube which deposits the product nicely. The texture of this product will appeal to anyone who, like me, isn't a fan of sticky lip products. It's so creamy, light and hydrating. I can see why these are called 'lip perfectors' as I think they really do make my lips look 'perfect' in a natural sort of way. The colour is sheer when worn alone but it's great for pulling a look together and making you look a little more polished. I like using this over my Sleek Eau La La liner in Red Sky Night (which is a pink shade) too.

These are available wherever Clarins is sold and are priced at £16 which sounds pretty steep but I've had one of mine for a year and use it all the time but it's still almost half full.

Stace xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really intrigued by these and want to pick one up. Look lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried these myself but I have both of the No7 Nourishing Lip Shine's and apparently they are a great dupe for them, at nearly half the price! xo

    ReplyDelete