Monday 16 July 2012

Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz

When it comes to toners I'm not too picky. I've tried a variety of them from different price points and I've never felt the need to rave about any of them, until now. I usually only use a toner in conjunction with a cream cleanser so when I picked up a new cream cleanser from the Botanics range, I also picked up the Rosewater Toning Spritz. I believe I've owned the Rosewater toner from Botanics before it was repackaged but I don't have the packaging to check if the ingredients are the same. 


I've not started using the cleanser yet but I decided to give the toner a go by itself and I've been impressed. I normally use it before applying moisturiser in the mornings and before bed but since I've not been wearing make up much recently (the joys of moving house!) I've also been spritzing this on during the day to keep my skin feeling clean and fresh. 



I find it less harsh but equally as effective as the Tea Tree toner from LUSH which also comes in a spray bottle. If you have normal or combination skin and are looking for a new toner, I'd recommend giving this a go, if you'd prefer not to use a spray, you can always take the cap off and use it with a cotton pad. 

One of the best things about this toner is the price; it's only £4.99 (here) but right now it's on offer for £3.33. This will definitely be something I repurchase!

Have you tried anything from the recently repackaged Botanics range?

Stace xx

3 comments:

  1. Great Review!! I've never heard of this range from Boots. I may give some of their products a go xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hadn't there been some rosewater in there, I would have given it a go. xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the eye make up remover, which i have heard great things about. Can't wait to try it out. Ax

    ReplyDelete