Monday 23 July 2012

Soap & Glory Original Pink Perfume


I'm going to put this out there; I'm terrible at describing scents! I do wear perfume, though, so I thought it was about time I started reviewing it. I try to only have one 'expensive' perfume on the go at any one time so I picked this Soap & Glory Original Pink as a cheaper option. The reason I wanted to review this first is because I don't think there are many people out there who don't know that typical Soap & Glory scent; this is essentially what this smells like. 

Whilst I like the Soap & Glory scent (rose and bergamot, apparently!) I find the body butter scent lasts far too long on my skin and it becomes a bit cloying to me. The fragrance is a nice alternative because it's a bit lighter.. The wear time is only a couple of hours with this perfume, which might be frustrating for some but I happily chuck it in my bag to reapply on the go because I'm not worried about the bottle getting damaged. 

Overall I think it's a nice product but it's not something I'd rush out to repurchase because there are a few other 'cheaper' perfumes I enjoy more than this one. If you like the Soap & Glory scent, this is probably a must have! It is priced at £16.50 for 50ml from Boots or the Soap & Glory website.

Stace xx

PS - Sorry I've been a bit absent for the last week. Moving was more difficult than I anticipated and I wasn't near a laptop for a week!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely review. Little cheeky request- would you be able to do a review or just any post on the other 'cheaper' purfumes you said you enjoyed more? I know some people hate when people ask for requests so sorry in advance! Eeek, I'm just desperately on the hunt for a cheap perfume, (who can afford to wear a daily expensive perfume, not me!) and I can't find any!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not cheeky at all! I'm actually planning to review some very soon! I'd recommended checking out The Body Shop :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the Soap and Glory scent, will have to check this out! Now following you :) Really enjoying your blog xx

    http://sophiaxblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I really appreciate that :)xx

      Delete
  3. I just ordered this, and this review was really helpful when it came to making a decision if to get it or not, so thanks :) Love your blog otherwise too!

    ReplyDelete