Monday 6 August 2012

Muelhens No. 4711 Cologne Splash

I posted recently about one of the 'budget' fragrances I wear alongside the one higher end perfume on a regular basis. I try to save my more expensive perfumes for days when I have something more important to do so this cologne splash from Muelhens is a great everyday fragrance for me. 


I first heard about this product from Gemsmaquillage and couldn't believe how cheap it was. I have the 90ml bottle which retails at around £14.50 (I paid £11.50 from Cheapsmells - here). I wasn't expecting much, to be honest, but I've been pleasantly surprised. It is described as a 'refreshing citrus-based fragrance that warms to a light floral, woody base' on Cheapsmells and I'd agree with that. It's not what I'd usually go for but I really 
appreciate the refreshing element of this when I'm having a bad day!


The only real downside with No. 4711 is that it doesn't last a terribly long time so you do need to reapply it regularly but I expected that. I can't see myself using this an awful lot in the winter months but right now I'm really enjoying it.

Have you got any budget perfume recommendations?

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment