Sunday, 26 August 2012

NOTD: L'Oreal Color Riche in Femme Fatale

My love for L'Oreal Color Riche polishes knows no bounds, it seems! When I went home for a week this month I painted my nails with a Revlon ColorStay polish before leaving because I find those wear really well on my nails. However, I didn't have much time to do my manicure and by the time I got to the airport my polish was looking a bit smudged. I knew it'd bother me for the whole week so I picked up a couple Color Riche polishes in duty free and Femme Fatale was one of them.

It's a true red shade with a creme finish. I'm a bit fussy with reds but this one managed to pass the test because it's not too cool toned. Application-wise I find this particular polish relatively easy to work with; I used two coats in the picture below. I've used the Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat in the photo but when I was at home I didn't have that with me. I was surprised by how quickly this polish dried and by how shiny it looked without a top coat. L'Oreal do claim that these polishes don't require a top coat so it definitely lives up to that claim in my experience. 

What do you think? What's your favourite red polish?

Stace xx


  1. I got my first L'Oreal polish recently and I absolutely loe them, they are so glossy the only downside with out my top coat (I use Insta dry too) they last less than 24 hours!



    Em's Mixed Bag

    1. Which shade did you get?! I've not worn one without a top coat long enough to test the wear really but that's a shame!xx