Wednesday 29 August 2012

Wednesday Wish List: Topshop Make Up

When Topshop first launched its make up range I wasn't in a rush to try it but after trying polishes, lipsticks and blushes over the past year or so I can safely say that I'm a fan. I think the products are reasonably priced and I love that their shade range is usually so on trend. I tend to stick to products in the core collection and here are some of the products I've currently got my eye on:


Lipstick in Sartorial
£8
Topshop describe this as a bright coral and from the swatches I've seen I'd say that's about right. It's definitely more a red/pink shade than an orange.

Bronzer in Desert Sun
£12.50
How pretty does this look in the pan? Topshop describe this as a peach shade and I think it'll work more like a blush than a bronzer.

Nail Polish in Helter Skelter
£5
I'm really drawn to this coral shade; it's odd since summer is almost over (did it ever really begin?) but I'd happily wear a shade like this all year round.

Smokey Eyes Quad in Tawny
£12
These colours are all shades I'd wear regularly so I'm interested in swatching this to see what the pigmentation is like. If any of you have tried these shadows, let me know!


Metallic Nails in Crystal Clouds
£6
If you've read any of my nail polish posts before you'll know that I'm not a fan of shimmer or metallic polishes at all but there's something about this shade's calling to me! It might be a nice pedicure colour...

Are you a fan of Topshop make up? What's your favourite product?

Stace xx

12 comments:

  1. I love Topshop makeup. Their lipsticks are so good and I've wanted to try Helter Skelter for ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have their lipstick in Infared - the formula is lovely :) xx

      Delete
  2. Really like Topshop makeup, only discovered it a few months ago. I got the Satorial lipstick for my birthday and love it! x~x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! I really need to go in and buy that!xx

      Delete
  3. I love the lipstick! i really want to try more ive heard that the nail varnishes are great too xx

    www.mrajbx3.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the biggest fan of the brushes on the polishes but I always love the shades Topshop come out with.xx

      Delete
  4. I still haven't had chance to try the Topshop makeup cause they don't stock it in my local store :( lusting after pretty much all of the lipsticks, especially Sartorial and Pillow Talk.
    lipglossandpudding xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame :( I reckon you'll like the products if/when you do get to try them!xx

      Delete
  5. that lippie is freakin gorgeous!!!!!!!! i need it hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that everyone who's tried it loves it!xx

      Delete
  6. Oooh the bronzer/blush thing looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it just? It comes in a pink version too!xx

      Delete