Sunday 9 September 2012

NOTD: L'Oreal Color Riche in You Are Worth It


Another L'Oreal Color Riche NOTD...I apologise! I received this one a little gift with purchase set and to be honest, it's not a shade I'd typically go for. You Are Worth it is a medium grey shade with slight blue undertones and a creme finish.



I like the Color Riche line of polishes because they're small (a mere 5ml compared to 15ml from OPI or 13.5ml from Essie) so I might actually get through an entire bottle and because despite their dinky size, they have a nice wide brush which means they're easy to apply.


The other polishes from the range that I've tried have all been on the thin side formula-wise so I was surprised at how thick You Are Worth It was. I could have got away with applying just one coat because it was so opaque and even but I always feel weird doing that so added a second. I used it over my usual Revlon ColorStay base coat and put some Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat on top. As you can probably see, it looks a lot more blue on the nails than it does in the bottle. I'm not entirely sure that it suits my skin tone but it could look nice on someone with cooler undertones.



L'Oreal Color Riche polishes are priced at £4.99 (but can often be found in 3 for 2 deals) anywhere L'Oreal is sold. 

What do you think?

Stace xx


2 comments:

  1. I got this as a freebie too and its so lovely and the name is cute too (;

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the name; I kind of wish it was a red or something with a name like that, though!xx

      Delete