Saturday 3 November 2012

NOTD: Essie - Fiji



I realise that an almost white baby pink shade probably isn't appropriate in November but after wearing dark shades for the past few weeks I fancied a change. I've had Essie Fiji since the summer and have to admit that I don't reach for it all that often. 


Fiji is so pale against my skin and sometimes I think it looks a bit too stark. In saying that, if you're looking for a pale pink shade this is one I'd definitely recommend because the formula is great. I used four thin coats which might sound excessive but I've tried other similar shades that still looked streaky after six coats. If you're like me and you're not a fan of sheer polishes you'll probably be pleasantly surprised by Fiji. I get a decent amount of wear out of this polish too; usually about four days without chipping. 


In general I'm a big fan of Essie polishes, especially the diffusion line from Boots. The polishes in that range have nice wide brushes which make application that little bit easier. They are priced at £7.99 each. 

Are you a fan of Fiji?

Stace xx

PS - I was going to apologise again for my absence but that's starting to get boring! I'm spending this weekend working on a few new posts and I'm hoping to be posting every second day from now on. Thanks for sticking with me :)



5 comments:

  1. i like this colour xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this color !

    xx Liyana
    http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
    PS : I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 1 month of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now these kinds of shades are definitely my type! :)
    Followed you!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an essie addict, I must add this to my collection asap!

    New follower, follow back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete