Saturday 23 July 2011

My MAC Paint Pot Collection

I've managed to get my hands on quite a few of these so I thought I'd share my opinions on them and some swatches.



L-R: Bare Study, Vintage Selection, Rubenesque, Indianwood, Coral Crepe, Groundwork, Constructivist



L-R: Coral Crepe, Groundwork, Constructivist




L-R: Bare Study, Vintage Selection, Rubenesque, Indianwood







Top Row L-R: Bare Study, Vintage Selection, 1/2 Rebenesque, 1/2 Indianwood
Bottom Row L-R: Coral Crepe, Groundwork, Constructivist

I also have a couple of samples...



L-R: Dangerous Cuvee, Let Me Pop


L-R: Dangerous Cuvee, Let Me Pop

Vintage Selection, Coral Crepe, Dangerous Cuvee and Let Me Pop were all limited edition. 

My most used paint pot is probably my unique looking 1/2 Rubenesque and 1/2 Indianwood. I swapped for this as I know I'll probably never get through a full paint pot.

Bare Study and Vintage Selection look lovely on their own and I usually throw one of these two on if I'm in a rush.

Coral Crepe looks lovely under shadows from the Sleek Paraguaya palette.

I don't find myself reaching so much for Groundwork and Constructivist as much.

I find that these don't crease on me very much and they don't crease at all when layered over a primer such as Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I did try Painterly but it was very pale on my lids and wasn't enough as a primer on its own.

Overall, I do love my paint pots; they're my favourite cream shadows and I'm really excited for the upcoming MAC Posh Paradise Collection in September!


Do you like paint pots too? Which shade is your favourite?

Stace xx






1 comment:

  1. Nice collection! Would you say these are a substitute to primers?

    ReplyDelete