Wednesday 13 July 2011

NOTD: Zoya - Mira




Without Flash


With Flash

(BarryM Base/Top Coat, Two Coats of Zoya Mira, Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat)

I got this polish in a swap and I've had it for a few weeks. I'd had my eye on China Glaze's Grape Pop but when I saw this being offered in a swap I noticed that it was very similar so decided to go for it. I've never tried a Zoya nail polish before but had heard good things so I was excited to give this a go! I have to say, I'm pleased with it. It applies pretty well and is completely opaque after two coats. The top picture actually shows the colour best; it's a mid tone purple which is something that was missing from my collection in which I really only had lilacs and deep purples. I did find that this took a little longer to dry than most of the other polishes I use but that's probably because it's quite a thick formula. 

I really want to try some more Zoya now and I'm glad I've found this colour!


Do you like Zoya nail polishes? Do you have any recommendations for me?

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment