Tuesday 12 July 2011

Swatches: Wet'n'Wild ColorIcon Trio - Knock On Wood

I bought this from a blog sale along with three other Wet'n'Wild trios but this is my favourite so I thought I'd share my opinions on it with you along with some swatches!








This is not really a review as I've not used this enough to give a decent review but I just wanted to tell you about it because I'm really impressed by it! I've tried several other Wet'n'Wild palettes including some of the six and eight pan palettes and whilst I've thought  they were okay, I didn't really get what all the fuss was about. I thought that since they were so cheap, even if the pigmentation of the shadows wasn't amazing, I could still work with them. This trio, however, is great! I don't normally reach for pink shades as I tend to stick to golds and bronzes but I can really see myself wanting to use this. These are buttery soft and very pigmented. They have a satin finish and I think Wet'n'Wild shadows with this is the best finish as I find the mattes very chalky and any really shimmery shades seem to sheer out quite a bit when I apply them. 


I wish these were more readily available in the UK! I can't wait to get some more.






What do you think of Wet'n'Wild palettes? Keep an eye out for more swatches!

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment