Monday 11 July 2011

What's in my travel make up bag?

I'm going home for five days so had to pack a make up bag! I realise this is probably an excessive amount to bring for five days but I have quite a lot of different things to do (nights out, family dinners and so on!) so I wanted to make sure I'd covered all the bases! Plus I am bringing a suitcase that I could fit a fortnight's worth of clothes in so I have plenty of space. If I was going on a nice summer holiday in the sun, I would have brought much less!


Here are some photos:









Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 55
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer in 02 Light Medium (part of double ended GWP item)
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer in 52 (I actually use this on my chest area and not my face, though)
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso 
MAC Mineralize Blush in Happy Together
MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
Too Faced Primed and Poreless (in teeny Dior sample pot)


Eyes:
Garnier Caffiene Eye Roll On
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Wet'n'Wild ColorIcon Trio in Knock On Wood
NYX Single Eyeshadows in Nutmeg and Champagne
MAC Indianwood Paint Pot
Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara in 01 Black (the other end of the double ended GWP item)
BeneFit Bad Gal Waterproof in Black and Espresso
Collection2000 Clear Mascara (as a brow gel)


Lips:
Carmex
Poppy King for No 7 Lipgloss in Allure
BarryM Lipgloss in Toffee
MAC Lipsticks in See Sheer & Viva Glam Gaga II
Topshop Lip Stick in Rapturous 


Brushes & Tools:
MAC 168
ELF Powder Brush
Revlon Eyeshadow Brush
Mirror
Flower Nail File
Nail Varnish Remover Pads
Mini Nars Eye Make Up Remover & Cotton Buds (for eye make up boo-boos!)


Nails:
Essie Chubby Cheeks 
Zoya Mira
Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
BarryM Base/Top Coat






So...how excessive is that?! What are your must haves for your travel make up bag?

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment