Monday 29 August 2011

My Thoughts on the MAC Me Over Collection

This huge MAC collection should be hitting UK stores soon and I've been checking out Temptalia for swatches and reviews on the products. I really like the concept behind this collection where MAC used real people in their images.


 I used to be one of those people who had to buy half of each MAC collection when it came out but I've taught myself to research products before buying them and to only pick up what will suit me.


From this collection I'm lusting after the following:



Lipstick in Runaway Red
Do I really need another red lipstick though? 


Fluidline in Midnight Blues
I don't have a blue gel liner and I'm on a massive gel liner kick. I've never tried a fluidline though as I've always been happy with my Bobbi Brown gel liners.

Cream Colour Base in Seaside
I want to swatch this in store before buying; some CCBs have a texture which I find too hard to work with as it rubs off all my foundation. I'd plan on using this as a light cheek colour.


I was also lemming Rebel lipstick which is a permanent shade being promoted with this collection but I've managed to arrange a swap for one! Woo!

I always buy my MAC from Debenhams online if I can because it means I get points on my Beauty Club Card. 



What will you be picking up from this collection?

Stace xx




No comments:

Post a Comment