Thursday 1 September 2011

August Favourites!

Unlike last month, I have been reaching for the same products over and over again in August so I thought I'd share them with you!




Origins VitaZing
I've been using this pretty much every single day. I find that it does even out my skin tone a bit so if I'm not going anywhere, I'll just wear this. I also find I need less foundation when I'm wearing this and that it's a good base because it's not too greasy.

Carmex
I do love my EOS lip balms but I'm using Carmex a lot this month. I think I'm addicted to the tingly feeling!

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B40
I've been using this a lot, particularly for nights out - I've done a full review on it here.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin in Natural Beige
This is another new foundation and I really like this for daytime (partly because it's a lot cheaper than the Chanel!). It's a touch too light for me just now but will be great come autumn and winter! I will probably review this soon :)

Milani HD Concealer in 03 Medium Honey
I love this! It's so lightweight but still covers well. I blend it in with my MAC 224 and it looks very nice.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Shadow Pencil in Rehab
This is so quick and easy to use. I find it doesn't crease on me even when I just use it alone, which is great! 

MAC Bare Slimshine, MAC Shy Girl & Barry M Toffee Lipgloss
I've pretty much been using one or more of these three every day this month. All of my brightly coloured lipsticks must be feeling neglected!


Do you have any favourite products from the month of August? Tell me about them in the comments!

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment