Saturday 10 September 2011

EOTD & Swatches: Wet'n'Wild Comfort Zone


Just another quick EOTD with a Wet'n'Wild palette! This time it's the neutral toned 8-pan palette called Comfort Zone. Of all the Wet'n'Wild palettes I own I think this is the one everyone should have. The greens give you the option of jazzing up your neutral eye looks and the neutral colours are all beautiful and go brilliantly together. In the above picture I'm wearing the browbone shade on my browbone and as an inner corner highlight, the lid shade on my lid and the crease shade in my crease. Totally going by the book on this one! It looks so natural on my medium-olive skin so if you've got a similar skin tone to me I definitely recommend you pick this up!

On to the swatches...









Do you own this? What are your thoughts?

Stace xx







5 comments:

  1. Loving this palette! I have a different skin tone to you _ I have pale skin and dark hair but I would definately wear some of these colours. I love the browns and neutrals but tend to stay away from greens as I have green eyes. Anything goes though - I love your EOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks so natural! :) I do no own any wnw 8 pan palette, thanks for sharinf swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys! I might try and get my hands on another one of these palettes for my first giveaway at some point!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED this palette in my life, lol it looks amazing, I am your NEWEST follower girl, can`t wait to see more posts! (:

    <3 Dollie.
    www.heartdollie.com

    ReplyDelete