Sunday 11 September 2011

NOTD: Essie - Topless & Barefoot




Essie - Topless & Barefoot

(Three coats of Topless & Barefoot, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat)

I like this as a neutral polish; it's the sort of shade I'd wear if I had a job interview or was going to a wedding or something. The formula was a touch streaky so it needed three coats and it has chipped off a bit (probably because the last coat I put on was pretty thick!) The colour is nice; not too pink, not too beige. I think I'll need to pick up the full size of this some time!


What do you think?

Stace xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,

    Thank you so much for your comment on my Whooga boot review. I am quite a big size 8 too and the 7 fit perfectly with room to move so i would definitely still size down, i also have wide feet too and these are fine! They exchange for free and refund the postage costs to send back to them if you need to exchange.

    Again, i have wide calves (as you can see from the pics!) and these arent tight at all. I really hope this helps! I want a pair of the chestnut short ones too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah awesome! Thanks for getting back to me :) I always assume most beauty bloggers have teeny size 5s and skinny legs! I think I may be ordering a pair tomorrow if my loan comes in! I'll probably do a blog post about what I think of them :)

    PS - your calves look pretty normal in the pics!

    xxs

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this colour but hate the name! I tend to alternate between pretty neutrals like this and then something a bit more funky depending on my mood. Really enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete