Wednesday 16 November 2011

NOTD: Revlon - Carbonite

I'm sorry I've not managed to get a post up for a while - I'm still using my boyfriend's laptop and uploading photos on it is a pain. I also had a deadline on Monday which I was freaking out about. But I'm back now and have lots of reviews to write up! I've been trying out lots of new things and rediscovering some old favourites. I thought I'd start off with the polish I've been loving lately...







Revlon - Carbonite

(Trind Nail Repair, Two Coats of Carbonite, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat)

I managed to pick this up for $5 on a blog sale recently. I didn't buy into the hype about Chanel's Graphite because I didn't think I'd wear it much. I own (and love!) Revlon's Perplex, which is supposed to be a great dupe of Chanel's Paradoxal. I tried Paradoxal and found it to be very thin and difficult to work with so I stuck with my Revlon dupe! I like Carbonite; I've not got anything else like this and it's one of the few shimmery shades I can cope with. I'm not sure how close it is to Chanel Graphite, though.

What do you think?

Stace xx

2 comments: