Thursday 17 November 2011

Super Quick & Easy FOTD

I've been pretty lazy with my make up recently. I've found a few products which I really love recently and I've used quite a few of them in this look. It's very quick and easy and it should go with most outfits.




Spot the horrible chicken pox scar! :(


This is the less-happy version of the first photo...


Products used:

Rimmel Match Perfection Fix & Perfect primer
MUFE HD foundation in 125
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer
NARS Orgasm blush
BeneFit Watt's Up highlighter
Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer
MUA Clear brow gel
Urban Decay Naked palette shadows - Hustle and Toasted
BeneFit They're Real mascara
Vintage Sister Mint Chocolate lip balm
Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Nude Lustre

Do you have any go to products or make up looks right now?

Stace xx

6 comments:

  1. You skin looks so glowy and healthy. Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the lip gloss color...looks amazing on you.

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! There are reviews coming up of most of the products I used so keep an eye out for those! The foundation is more matte than I'd usually go for but the Watts Up highlighter is amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I have two that are notable one on my right eye end to the right and one on my left cheek but am a guy and I hate them they make me self consciouse someday I will remove them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I have two that are notable one on my right eye end to the right and one on my left cheek but am a guy and I hate them they make me self consciouse someday I will remove them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I have two that are notable one on my right eye end to the right and one on my left cheek but am a guy and I hate them they make me self consciouse someday I will remove them

    ReplyDelete