Monday 9 January 2012

NOTD: Essie - Power Clutch











Essie Power Clutch

(Essie Fill The Gap base coat, two coats of Power Clutch, Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat)

I rediscovered this little gem when I was clearing out my nail polish stash (if you're interested in my nail polish blog sale, it's here.) This is from the Autumn 2011 collection. The formula is really nice and smooth. The shade is a good alternative to a nude shade; it's not too in your face but it's still a little bit different. I'd describe it as a charcoal grey rather than just a flat grey. The wear is about three days which is pretty average for me.

What do you think?

Stace xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this polish! It was the only one I was interested in from tat collection and it still took me by surprise how much I love it. You're correct, it's a great neutral shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it too :) it's the only dark grey I have left after clearing out my collection so I must love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete