Wednesday 7 March 2012

A Little NARS Haul


If you read my post on the new NARS tinted moisturiser yesterday, you're probably expecting this post! I went to a NARS counter last week after handing in an essay with the intention of picking up a new blush...


...and I ended up with the eyeshadow duo from their Spring collection too!



Eyeshadow duo in Paramaribo





I let the assistant try this duo on me and I really liked the colours on my brown eyes. I like the darker shade on its own over the lid too. 




The blush I went for in the end was Gilda. I tried Gaiety but I knew I wouldn't like it; cool pinks aren't my thing at all. Gilda is similar to MAC Melba which I posted about recently. 


I can't wait to use this! I'm pretty sure it's going to be a new favourite.



I have to mention the fact that the make up artist was probably one of the nicest people I've ever met working on a make up counter. It was quiet when I was in so we ended up spending ages chatting about products and the like. I think I'm going to have to go back for the eye base very soon!

Stace xx


11 comments:

  1. I think I have found another Nars addict! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it isn't difficult! I do *love* their blushes. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh how I wish there would be a Nars counter where I live. Looks like a neat haul you have there Stace! x :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a shame :/ it's always nice to be able to try the products before you buy them. I can't recommend the blushes highly enough though and if you did want to order online, I believe ASOS.com offers free international delivery!xx

      Delete
  3. And than she said a small nars haul :D I could even afford to get one blush at a time hihi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I didn't say it was a cheap one! xx

      Delete
  4. The shadows and blush look divine. And perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But I think they'll be good for me year-round because I always wear peachy blush and the shadows suit my eye colour so well :) xx

      Delete
  5. those shadows are amazing swatched. bet these are beautiful on. blush is so pretty too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh nice greens. st.pattys day look soon? ;)

    ReplyDelete