Wednesday 18 April 2012

Haul: NARS, Chanel, Illamasqua, Revlon, Nails Inc, Milani & Maybelline

I went a bit mad buying make up recently so I thought I'd share what I got. It'll be the last haul for a while; partly because I just booked a holiday and partly because there's not really anything I want right this second. 


I popped into Boots today and picked up a couple of Revlon polishes as they were in a two for £8 offer. I got Impulsive (the purple) and Dreamer (the light blue). They both have a creme finish, which I love! I also bought Nails Inc Baker Street from ASOS and it arrived today. I've been looking for the perfect true blue for a while so I hope it applies nicely!


I had some Debenhams Beauty Club card points so I decided to treat myself to a Rouge Coco Shine from Chanel. I wanted one of the more vibrant shades but my local counter didn't have the one I was looking for so I got Evasion which is a lovely neutral peachy pink shade. I can see myself getting lots of wear out of this one.


A few weeks ago I bought Illamasqua Skin Base foundation and Rude cream blush. Both of these products have been on my wish list for quite a while so I'm pleased to finally have them in my collection. I got the Skin Base in shade 11; it's a little bit too dark right now but I tan very easily when the sun comes out so it'll be a nice summer colour for me. 


I stopped by L'Occitane on a whim. I've never tried any of their products but I recently heard some good things about foot cream so I picked that up. I couldn't resist the mini hand cream because whilst I love my Clarins hand cream, the tube is too big to keep in my bag.


My Too Faced Shadow Insurance finally ran out so I've replaced it with the NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base. I'm excited to try this out.


Finally, I picked up a few bits from a US blog sale. I got a couple of Milani HD Advanced Lip Colours in Candy Apple and Classy Nude, a Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss and the controversial Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Coffee Cake.


So, that's all for now! 

Have you bought anything nice recently? I'm off to paint my nails with Baker Street!

Stace xx

15 comments:

  1. Great haul hun. I really want Evasion and Rude. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try to review them both soon :) Can't wait to wear Evasion!xx

      Delete
  2. Some lovely, lovely products! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow loads of new products! Like christmas lol! I've been good with not spending recently!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair, I've been collecting them up in a little bag so I could do one big post rather than lots of little ones. Who am I trying to kid?! Haha!xx

      Delete
  4. I love skinbase jst a little tip tho if you have any oily spots powder well as it can go a bit oil slicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love all these products. I'm jealous of the Illamasqua!
    I've just bought some models own nail varnish so have been using that tonight! :)
    www.emmerliejay.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Evasion, one of my favourite rouge coco shines xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're apparently discontinuing all of the more vibrant shades :( xx

      Delete
  7. love ur blog!!

    glitabeautyglamour.blogspot.com/

    now following you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love blue nail polish! The Nails INC one is lush!!
    Charlotte
    x x
    lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice products. I want to try Nars Eye Primer <3 And Illamasqua!!!!!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete