Friday 13 April 2012

NARS Blush in Gilda


This is another of my more recent NARS purchases. I'd seen it on a few blogs and it had been on my wish list for a while so I was pleased to finally pick it up.


Gilda is a coral shade which leans more peach than pink on my skin tone. MAC Melba is a similar shade but it looks a touch more pink on me. It has a matte finish but it's not at all chalky looking. I do have to be a bit more careful when applying this blush as it is so pigmented so I like to use a MAC 188 if I want a light flush of colour. If I want a stronger colour on my cheeks, I'll use a MAC 168.



I can see myself using this a lot in the spring and summer so Gilda is a welcome addition to my ever-growing NARS blush collection. It's not a shade I hear an awful lot about but I think if you don't like shimmery blush and you have a warmer skintone, this is a great option from NARS.

Stace xx

11 comments:

  1. This looks pretty! Just bought Douceur which I adore! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried that one! I have Tarte Exposed which is apparently similar?xx

      Delete
  2. thats sucha pretty summery color i really like it i have yet to fork out the money for a nars blush:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's worth it - even if you use it every day it'll last a very long time. Especially this shade; since it's matte I find you use even less of it.xx

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, my nars blush collection is growing quite quickly. I picked up Luster and Cactus flower this week. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need Madly now too - that's my newest baby!xx

      Delete
  5. Nars blus is so gorgeous.The gilda coral shade is also pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly nars is wonderful.reversible jerseys

    ReplyDelete