Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wishlist Wednesday: Laura Mercier

Laura Mercier Wishlist

I've been lusting after a few Laura Mercier products recently. The only product I've tried from the brand has been their tinted moisturiser. I wasn't a huge fan of it to be honest; I think I'd need to try the oil free version.

It seems that eye products are pretty high on my wish list! I've heard great things about Eye Basics in Buff (£20.50),  Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Khaki (£20.50) and the Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Rose Gold (£18.50). I think out of the three, the Caviar Stick is the one I'm most keen to try.

I think I need to take the plunge and pick up a pot Mineral Powder (£31). I'm not sure which shade I'm going to need so I'll have to pop in to get colour matched. I'm not sure which brush to use with it though so if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

The final product on my wish list is the Creme de Pistache Souffle Body Creme (£43.50). I don't think I could ever justify buying this for myself, though! I'll be keeping an eye out for it in a set or on sale.

Do you have your eye on anything from Laura Mericer?

Stace xx


6 comments:

  1. I've never tried Laura Mercier products, really need to sort this out lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything in particular you've got your eye on?xx

      Delete
  2. I really need the LM mineral powder everyones been raving about. I am loving Laura Mercier at the minute! Expensive yes, but so worth the guilt! hehe

    Becky
    Becky’s Makeup and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have heard brilliant things about their primer, I think it's the next on my list!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I just wanted you to know that I tagged you in the "11 Questions" tag on my blog.

    Thanks!
    indie

    ReplyDelete