Saturday 2 June 2012

I'm Back! (Includes a NOTD of OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips)

Hello!

It's been a while. We got back in the wee hours of Wednesday but have had so many different things to do each day since that I've not had the time to write a blog post. My poor little blog looks so neglected! Never fear, I have plenty of posts planned for the next few weeks; including my travel makeup bag contents and which products I was using in the lead up to going away.

Firstly I thought I'd post this NOTD from before I went away...


Kiss Me On My Tulips is my other favourite from the OPI Holland collection (see swatches of Red Lights Ahead...Where? here).


It's a bright pink with a slight warm undertone, which is what I look for in pink polishes.


The formula is nice, it applies evenly and is opaque in two coats. In the photos I've used my Essie Fill The Gap base coat and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat.


I kind of want to re-paint my nails with this shade right now!

I hope you've all had a lovely couple of weeks and that you're enjoying your long weekend.

Stace xx

PS - Kiss Me On My Tulips is available here for £10.50

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back lovely, I hope you had a great time away. This polish looks lovely. perfect for the summer months, though I think they have vanished again. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added a link to where you can buy it if you're interested :) xx

      Delete
  2. Welcome back. I love the Holland collection, this shade is so pretty.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a great collection, wasn't it?xx

      Delete