Tuesday 21 August 2012

New ways to follow Ace Stace Beauty

Hello!

How are you all?

Today's post is just a quick one to let you know that you can now follow Ace Stace Beauty on Hello Cotton. I don't know why it took me so long to set up a page on there; it's a great site. If you have a page for your blog on Hello Cotton please leave me a link to it below. It doesn't have to be a beauty blog, I like reading all sorts of blogs!

I've also set up a Facebook page for my blog. I plan on posting links to new blog posts and information about giveaways, beauty sales and discount codes. If you prefer Facebook to Twitter (my social network of choice!) I thought it'd be a nice way to keep in touch with followers. If you have a blog with a Facebook page, leave me a link too.

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

Stace xx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Stace I've only just set up Hello Cotton too, am I following you? I went through the blogs I read to see if they were on HC and followed but this may of been before you set it up x

    ReplyDelete