Thursday 21 July 2011

Review: V05 Miracle Concentrate Elixir with Argan Oil

I randomly discovered this last week and decided to give  it a go! I just thought I'd share my thoughts on it with you all. Just for reference, I have very long (desperately in need of a cut!) dark hair which is very straight and tends to get greasy easily. I don't use a conditioner in the shower as I find it weighs down my hair too much. I'm quite lucky in that I don't get split ends or frizz so I usually just use an Aussie leave in conditioner spray in the lengths of my hair after I've washed it. 











Product: V05 Miracle Concentrate


Price: £4.99 from Superdrug or at other V05 stockists (prices will vary) - I got mine on offer in Superdrug for £2.99


Description: "Restorative power of an Elixir in its most potent form. Intensive leave in treatment"


What's Good About It?
I like this - I was initially frightened that it would make my hair really greasy and limp looking but it actually just makes it look healthier and shiny. It even seems a bit thicker than it usually does. You don't have to use very much, I've tried to show how much I use in the photo above, and it's easy to get the product out with the dropper. 


What's Disappointing?
I would say that I probably can't use this every time I wash my hair as I have found that it does make it become greasy more quickly. I not to wash my hair every day but feel with this product I do have to wash it every day. This criticism is only relevant to me or others with a similar hair type. I'd imagine this product could be used after every wash if you are someone who has dry, curly or frizz prone hair.


Overall Score & Comment: 7/10 - I think this is really worth trying. You can't go wrong if it's less than a fiver!




Have you tried this or any similar products?

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment