Wednesday 7 September 2011

NOTD: Models Own - Slate Green





Models Own - Slate Green

(Four Coats of Slate Green, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat)

I LOVE this colour! Yes, it's another four-coater but this one is so worth it! I was a bit worried when after two coats it still looked terrible but once I'd finished the fourth, it was love. I have a lot of mint or lighter green shades and some darker ones but I don't have any in this sort of mid-turquoise range. The formula is very watery which is why it's so difficult to work with. 

This is another polish from my 'to-try' pile of polishes; it's my favourite so far! This is actually my second day wearing this as French Affair was removed pretty quickly! I wonder which shade I'll try next? Hmm...

What do you think?

Stace xx


Teddy seemed to like it....


3 comments:

  1. Fab blog, I adore Models Own polishes, not too expensive and they do some of the best colours. Beth's blue is one of my favourites so far, that I have tried, but this green looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just put on Beth's Blue! Watch out for that NOTD post soon! :P I really like it too. Thanks for commenting! :) xx

    ReplyDelete