Wednesday 14 December 2011

Duty Free MAC Haul!

So...I needed a lip balm at the airport because I didn't bring one in my hand luggage. They always take them away from me because I never remember to bring a little plastic bag for liquids. 




I replaced my favourite MAC lip conditioner. I love the smell of this and it's nice and moisturising.




I also picked up a Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Dark. I've had this in Medium Plus and it was too pink and a bit pale for me but I liked the texture of it. This shade is a touch dark right now but I'm planning on mixing it with the foundations I have which are too light for me as well. 



Finally, I grabbed their last Morning Frost paint pot from the Glitter & Ice collection. I deliberated buying this for so long that it was sold out in my local MAC and online. I really like it - it's very glittery but not as sheer as I was expecting. Love!





Have you picked up anything from MAC recently?

Stace xx

3 comments:

  1. awesome! I wanna try the lip conditioner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the lip conditioner looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lip conditioner is a nice one :) I think it comes in a tube as well...I probably should have got that one!xx

    ReplyDelete