Monday 12 December 2011

My Top Five: Face Products Under £10

Following on from my favourite eye and lip products under £10, here are my favourite face products. Drugstore/high street make up seems so much more expensive now so you may notice I've not included a foundation. I do like Revlon PhotoReady but that is more than £10 so I couldn't add it in here!



Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
I started using this a month or so ago and have a review here, if you're interested! It covers well and lasts all day. It is a little drying but that works well on blemishes for me. I use this under my eyes on top of my corrector too.




Rimmel Match Perfection Fix & Perfect Pro Primer - £6.99
This is currently my go to primer and I have a review here. I really, really like this. I was struggling to find something which worked on my combination skin - creamy primers make my t-zone too greasy and mattifying primers make my cheeks too dry and dull. If you try anything from this top five, this would be my recommendation!
Sleek Blushes - £4.30
I've tried several of these. My absolute favourite is Suede; it was part of the Nude collection which launched a while ago. Luckily, it's a permanent shade! Suede is my favourite because it's pretty much fool proof to use (I never end up looking like Aunt Sally). Lots of the Sleek blushes are super pigmented so a light hand is usually required. 




Fashionista Blushes - £4
These are another new discovery for me but I like the idea of them. I have Juicy Apricot which is a lovely peachy pink shade. I'm planning on picking up three more and getting the quad to put them in but I had a hard time deciding on just three others! Some of the shades are a bit too sparkly for my liking but there are matte shades in the range too.



Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer - £6.99
This is the only bronzer I own...yes, I only have one bronzer! I don't use this as a contour as much as I use it to warm up my complexion and to blend down my neck and chest if I want to look a bit less pasty. It smells yummy too.



Do you have any favourites from this category? Let me know in the comments!

Stace xx


2 comments:

  1. Love the sleek blushes I have them in pomegranite and flushed! Beautiful shades for the winter! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also would love to try some of the fashionista blushes they look so pretty x

    ReplyDelete