Sunday 11 December 2011

A Little NYX Haul

A while back Cherryculture.com had 40% off NYX so I picked up a few things I'd been lemming for a while. Shipping is relatively expensive (around $14) but it was still much cheaper to buy it from the US than from a UK seller. This time it took almost a month to get here whereas the last time I ordered, it arrived within a week. 





Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Tea Rose and Natural


Slide On Liner in Golden Bronze and Jewel


Champagne & Caviar Palette


Champagne & Caviar Swatches

I already love the Mega Shine glosses and the Slide On liners so I'm happy with those. Tea Rose could be a bit more pigmented and it's a lot brighter than I thought it would be. Jewel is much more purple toned than I was expecting too. The palette has a nice mix of shades and even includes some mattes which I don't hate! I've not had the chance to use all these products yet but expect a review of the palette at some point in the future!


Do you have any NYX recommendations?

Stace xx

2 comments: