Saturday 10 December 2011

Vintage Sister Chocolate Mint Lip Balm

I won a set of four of these lip balms from Vintage Sister. I'd never heard of the brand or tried any of their products but I am super impressed with these lip balms and this scent/flavour in particular!




Product: Vintage Sister Chocolate Mint Lip Balm Tube

Price: $3.50 or $10.50 for the set of four cocoa flavoured balms from Vintagesister.com

What's Good About It?

It smells great and it's super moisturising. I like that it's in tube form because I don't like dipping my fingers in little pots of lip balm. It tastes just like mint chocolate ice cream, only it's not freezing cold. 

What's Disappointing? 

If you don't like chocolate or mint, you're not going to like this! They're not the easiest balms to get a hold of, either.

Overall Score & Comment: 8/10 - a really nice balm and something I'm glad I own.


What's your favourite lip balm?

Stace xx

1 comment:

  1. I won a Blistex tinted lip balm recently, and it hasn't left my pocket since I won it! I love it and (touches wood) I havn't had chapped lips yet, even in this bloody cold weather :)

    Em

    x

    ReplyDelete