Friday 2 December 2011

My Top Five: Lip Products Under £10

I did a post a while ago about my favourite eye make up products for under £10 - check it out here, if you're interested. I've decided to do one for lips! I found this one a bit trickier because I tend to stick to the same products and just pick up new shades. Anyway, here are my top five:



Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss - £6.99
For the longest time I thought these were too expensive for a 'drugstore' brand but since trying my first one, I think these are worth the price. My favourite shade is Nude Lustre, which I've reviewed here. I have five others, too! These glosses are nice and creamy; they're not sticky. The staying power is pretty good for a gloss and they come in a nice range of shades.


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - £7.49
These are a bit of a recent discovery for me and they've quickly become firm favourites! I've tried the matte and ColorBurst lipsticks from Revlon but the Super Lustrous formula is the best out of the three, in my opinion. They're super pigmented and pretty long lasting but feel nice and creamy on the lips. . 



E.L.F. Mineral Lip Gloss - £3
I have this in Bare and I use it all the time. They look pretty small but that's just the packaging, you get 6.5g of product which is around the same, if not more than other glosses. This one is a little stickier in my experience but it's also quite pigmented so I can easily wear this on its own. 


Barry M Lip Gloss - £4.25
I really like these glosses. They're very light and not sticky at all. They smell gorgeous! My only issue with these is that you get very little product; only 3ml!



Barry M Lip Paints - £4.49
I like these lipsticks - so does my cat; he's hidden several of mine! These are really pigmented and I love some of the more vibrant shades. They can be a touch drying but just put on some balm underneath.


Do you have any lip product favourites in this price range?

Stace xx

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I love lip products myself!! :)

    xo,
    Meli

    http://stylebymeliblog.com

    ReplyDelete