Friday 16 December 2011

Pre-Christmas Haul - Prada, Elemis, Seche Vite, Clarins, YSL

I've just got back from being at home (apologies that one of my posts went up with no photos - I obviously didn't save it properly!). I made a small ASOS order whilst I was gone so it was here waiting for me along with something I bought from Buyapowa. I also picked up a couple more things from Duty Free on my way back. Here goes!







ASOS




ASOS always seems to have discounted beauty products and at the moment they have 25% off several brands. I've never tried Elemis products before but I've been wanting to try their skincare for younger skin since it launched. I don't need any cleansers or moisturisers right now so I picked up their FreshSkin Make Up Away face wipes and Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm. I also picked up a Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.


Buyapowa




This is my first purchase from Buyapowa.com (it's a co-buy website here in the UK). I think I paid £14 for this YSL Touche Eclat in shade 1 and I believe the RRP is £21.


Duty Free




I've been wanting Prada's new perfume, Candy, for a while now so I decided to buy it on my trip back to Glasgow. I also spotted this duo of Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors in the shades 01 and 02. I already have 02 and love it. The duo was great value at only £19 but it is a travel exclusive.




Have you picked up anything nice recently or are you being good and only buying Christmas presents?


Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment