Saturday 17 December 2011

Soap & Glory Pulp Friction Foaming Fruity Body Scrub

This is my current body scrub of choice and when I run out I'll definitely be repurchasing it so I thought I should review it for you all...


Product: Pulp Friction Foaming Fruity Body Scrub


Price: £8 for 250ml from Boots (here)
It's usually part of a 3 for 2 offer


Description:

"Soap & Glory™ Pulp-Friction™ Foaming Fruity Body Scrub has the new Fruitigo™ Fragrance that features frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig, and jungle pomelo essence.
SMOOTH UP A GEAR: Squeeze out a handful of Pulp Friction™, rub it between your palms, then work it around in circles on damp skin. (You can start at your shoulders and work down, or tackle dry shins and feet before scrubbing up.) Rinse when you’re finished."



What's Good About It?

I love the fact it's foamy - it makes it so much quicker to use. The scrubbing particles are just the right texture for me - they're not too rough or too smooth. I've been using this twice a week for some time now and there's still about a third left in the tube so I think it's pretty good value for money. For anyone who didn't like the original sickly sweet Soap & Glory scent, this scent is much lighter and more fresh than sweet.


What's Disappointing?

I suppose if you do love the original Soap & Glory scent, you might not like the smell of this scrub. It may be a bit too harsh for very sensitive skin, too.


Overall Score & Comment: 9/10 - A really nice scrub and definitely worth trying if you're looking to try something new.


Have you tried this? What did you think?

Stace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment