Wednesday 8 February 2012

NOTD: Chanel - May





This is three coats of May over Essie Fill The Gap and the top coat is my usual Sally Hansen Insta Dri. I picked this up recently when the Spring 2012 collection launched. This shade is easier to work with than June, the pale peach shade. I'm sure this shade will be one of my favourites when spring and summer come around!

I took these photos after two days of wear in case you're wondering why they don't look their best - I found this polish to hold up pretty well, though!

What do you think?

Stace xx

7 comments:

  1. Omg I love love that colour! Looks gorgeous!!! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Are you thinking of picking it up?xx

      Delete
  3. here we go again, chanel has managed to offer some wonderful colors, which means a lot of money to be spent on nail polish! why, chanel, why?!?
    :)
    lovely shade, i'm jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know they're unnecessarily expensive but I've cut down my polish collection so much that I've been preferring to buy one more expensive polish instead of four or five cheap ones. There is logic in that somewhere! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  4. I love Chanel polishes! I know some people find they chip really badly but I don't have that problem and they come up with some lovely and unique shades. This would look lovely on tanned summer toes!
    x

    ReplyDelete