Wednesday 8 February 2012

Tag: 42 Beauty Questions I

I've spotted this on a few different blogs and it's been a while since I did a tag so I thought I'd do it even though I've technically not been tagged to do it. I'm basically using this as a procrastination tool! Answering questions about yourself is always fun though, right? 

First up, skincare:

1) How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually once (in the shower). I use a micellar water solution otherwise.

2) What skin type do you have?
I'd say normal/combination. It used to be much oilier and then it was dry; now it's somewhere in between.


3) What is your current facial wash?

Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap. For some reason my skin just loves this stuff!

4) Do you exfoliate?
 

I do.

5) What brand do you use?

I'm using Soap & Glory's The Greatest Scrub of All right now but I don't love it. The Body Shop's Vitamin C Microdermabrasion is much better.

6) What moisturiser do you use?

Origins Vita-Zing in the morning and Clean & Clear Dual Action at night.

7) Do you have freckles?

Nope.

8) Do you use eye cream?

I've been trying lots of samples but I'm not using one religiously at the moment. Feel free to recommend one!

9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I've never had acne but I do get the occasional spot (usually on my chin).

10) Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
Nope - I live in the UK and that always makes me think of Flora Pro-Active...




To be continued!

Stace xx


No comments:

Post a Comment