Saturday 28 April 2012

Clinique High Impact Mascara


I remember when I started uni (almost four years ago now...time has flown!) and this was my favourite mascara. I used to buy at it the airport every time I flew home. For the past three years I've been trying other mascaras but I recently got this in a gift with purchase and decided to see how it compared with everything else I've been trying since I last owned it. 


The wand is fairly standard and easy to use. I don't struggle with clumps and find the wand picks up the right amount of product. This is definitely a defining and lengthening mascara for me. It doesn't give the same amount of volume as BeneFit They're Real despite being marketed as a thickening mascara. That doesn't mean that I don't like it though! It's a great every day mascara for me. I don't experience any flaking or smudging with this mascara which is probably why I stuck with it for so long.


I'd recommend Clinique's High Impact for anyone with reasonably thick lashes who just wants some length and definition. It is priced at £16 and is available in Black and Black/Brown (link)

Stace xx

2 comments: