Tuesday 10 April 2012

This Week's Make Up Bag

I got out of the habit of posting my weekly make up bags a while back. It was because I'd sort of given up having a make up bag. I need to start some serious exam revision this week so I'm going back to having a little stash of make up to choose from in the mornings rather than several boxes full. I'm trying out some new things and trying to use some old favourites. I've stuck to warmer shades this week.

MUA BB Cream (Medium) & Primer - I'm so impressed with both these products so far. I need to test them out a little longer before posting reviews but hopefully my opinion won't change!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Soft Beige - my current concealer of choice, I reviewed it recently if you fancy scrolling down.

Chanel Perfection Lumiere sample - I just want to use this up, really.


NARS Taj Mahal - I love this blush but I don't use it often because it takes a bit of effort to make sure I don't end up looking like a clown. I will try to do a Face of the Day post when wearing this because I had someone ask me to recently.

MAC Soft & Gentle MSF - I've been neglecting this recently so I've dug it out again. It makes a really pretty eyeshadow too.

MAC Peaches - One of my all time favourite blushes!

Clarins Ever Matte Face Powder - This has replaced my MSF Natural as my every day powder. It's much lighter but still offers a little coverage. I'm quite heavy handed with it but it never looks cakey and it does control oil pretty well.


Urban Decay Naked Palette - Do I need to explain this one? This is another product I've been neglecting a lot so I'm hoping to get back into using it more often. 

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black Ink - I've had this for a really long time and it's still as creamy as when I first bought it. I do want to use it up soon-ish, though.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance - This is another product I've had for such a long time. It's running out right now so hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to try a new eyeshadow primer. This is my favourite right now but I've not tried the NARS base, yet!

Clinique High Impact Mascara - I got this little sample in a gift with purchase and since I'm on a bit of a mascara rampage right now, I thought it wouldn't do any harm to try another. I've bought this in full size a few times in the past but I've not used it in about two years.

MAC Teddy Eye Kohl - Okay, so I only own this because my cat is called Teddy and I can't resist anything with his name...but I do like the colour. I don't find the staying power to be too great, though.

Smashbox Brow Tech in Soft Brown/Taupe - I used this for my brows all the time until last summer when I stopped for some reason. It's a really nice brow product for natural, groomed looking brows.


MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm in Great Lips - This is another new product to me. It's a nude shade and smells delicious.

MUA Lipstick in Shade 16 Nectar - I can't wait to try this out - the orange/peach shade is right up my street.

17 Mirror Shine in Beehive - This is one of my most loved lipsticks; it's subtle and glossy.

Jack Black Lip Balm - This didn't live up to the hype for me at all. It's just okay so I'm working on using it up.

Clinique Super Balm in Rootbeer - This is on it's last legs right now so I'm hoping to finish it up this week.

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in 02 - I always seem to have this in my make up bag, it's one of my favourite make up products, ever.


Stace xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I've nominated your blog for the versatile blogger award! - check my blog details youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check it out when I get the chance :) xx

      Delete
  2. I bought the MUA lipstick shade 16 last time I was out shopping,I tried it out and the pigmentation is great so you won't be disappointed! All you need is one or two layers and you have a gorgeous coral colour :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only swatched it until now so I'm excited to wear it! xx

      Delete