Tuesday 10 April 2012

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara


Since my Revlon Grow Luscious mascara is about to die a death, I thought it was about time I reviewed it.

I actually got this in a gift with purchase set around Christmastime but if you want to buy it, it's available from any Revlon stockist and is priced at £9.99 (link)


The first thing I noticed about this mascara was that the brush is huge! If you've tried Diorshow or BeneFit Bad Gal, it's similar in size to those. I don't like big brushes as I tend to end up with mascara all over my eyelids after using them but I didn't find that to be a huge problem with Grow Luscious. 

The main selling point of this mascara is that it's supposed to promote lash growth. I can't say I noticed much lash growth when using this but I didn't use it consistently so that's probably why. I think the results of lash growth products vary considerably from person to person so I wouldn't advise buying this on the premise that it will make your lashes grow. 


After a couple of coats, this mascara leaves my lashes looking nice and full, which is great...for a while.

I find that I end up with too much mascara on my lashes which weighs them down meaning that any curl they had doesn't last very long. I also find that the mascara never completely dries so my lashes often felt sticky. Grow Luscious is another mascara which runs on me but most mascaras do and this one wasn't as bad others I've tried so if you don't typically struggle with mascara running, you shouldn't have a problem with this one. 

All in all, it's an okay mascara. I won't be rushing out to buy it again but it's not terrible either.

Have you tried Revlon's Grow Luscious? Did you like it?

Stace xx

9 comments:

  1. Looks great! Good review :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this myself and have similar experience with it too - seems okay but won't be repurchasing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you find it left that sticky feeling on your lashes? It's strange! Xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing this brilliant ideas of yours and keep posting my friend. Cheers.


    ___________________
    Ashley of Eyelash Growth Products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post dear. Love the over all content. Keep up the good the work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great! I had gain some beauty ideas with this post. Thank you! Keep on posting :)

    ReplyDelete