Wednesday 11 April 2012

Tag: Seven Deadly Sins!

I'm finally getting around to doing this tag. I don't make YouTube videos so I've decided to do it as a blog post instead. Here goes!

1. GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive? 


My most inexpensive beauty products are probably my Wet'n'Wild single eyeshadows. I have the shades Brulee and Nutty. The quality of these is great the only reason I don't use them more is that I tend to use palettes more often. Nutty is a gorgeous shimmery taupe and Brulee is a matte highlight shade.

My most expensive make up product is my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, I think! I'm sort of surprised by that as I never consider it to be a luxury item or anything; probably because it's pretty good value for money. I do use this quite often. 

A while back my boyfriend went through my collection working out how much a product cost per millilitre or gram. He must have been bored! I think he was hoping I'd stop buying overpriced products. Anyway, he found that my Chanel Illusion D'Ombres were the  most pricey per gram. 

2. 
WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?



In general, I have a love/hate relationship with mascaras. A lot of them run on me so even if I love the effect they give, the panda eyes I end up with make me dislike the mascara. The ones which don't run on me are always a pain to remove which is also annoying. I just can't win!

I don't often go in search of products which aren't easily available but I guess MAC Cut A Caper lipstick was a bit hard to find as I'd missed out on it when it was released. I managed to pick it up in a blog sale, though. I wasn't dying to get my hands on it but I did want to try it. 

3. GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?


Oh! My MAC Tendertone in Purring is my latest most delicious beauty product. It smells so yummy and fruity.

4. SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?



I'm not sure if I neglect this product due to laziness or due to lack of technique! I never, ever use bronzer. I've tried a few and no matter how many tutorials I watch I always end up looking/feeling stupid with it on. I have a medium skintone so it's not that it looks too harsh or anything. I don't know! Post your bronzer advice below, please!

5. PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?


I'd have to say foundation because when my skin looks nice and even, I feel a lot better about my face. 

6. 
LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?



Hmm...I could give a really soppy answer about my lovely boyfriend but I don't think that would have much relevance to this post!

7. ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?

I love receiving perfume as a gift. I never buy expensive perfume for myself unless I've been given money for Christmas or my birthday so it's nice to receive it as a gift. I have my beady eye on a couple of the new DKNY Be Delicious scents for summer. They smell gorgeous!

That's all folks! Have you done this tag? Leave me a link!

Stace xx

3 comments:

  1. i couldn't live without bronzer! i love it. Hope you learn to love it soon too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun im nominating ur blog for an award check it

    ReplyDelete