Tuesday 4 September 2012

LUSH BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask

I popped into LUSH recently to pick up a new fresh face mask and ended up coming home with this one, BB Seaweed. I've never tried this particular mask before but I was immediately drawn to it because it contains rose; a skincare ingredient my skin seems to enjoy. 


If you've not tried the fresh face masks before they come in a little black tub and contain about four or five uses. They do need to be kept in the fridge and don't have a very long shelf life which is a bit annoying. I often end up having to throw them away. 


I tend to use face masks when my skin's looking a bit dull. I always exfoliate with my Vitamin C Mirodermabrasion from The Body Shop before using a mask but BB Seaweed also contains some (very gentle) exfoliating particles. I apply a thin layer all over my face in the shower and rinsed it off after five to ten minutes. My skin feels clean and looks a little brighter immediately after use but when I wake up the next morning it looks even better. Any redness in my skin is barely detectable and texture-wise it looks a lot smoother. 


I've been impressed by BB Seaweed; I wasn't expecting to see much difference in my skin from using a mask that isn't specifically formulated to deal with my skin concerns. Of all the masks I've tried from LUSH this is one I probably would recommend to almost everyone. 

Fresh Face masks are available from LUSH stores and online. They are priced at £5.95.

Have you tried any of these? Or do you make your own?

Stace xx

3 comments:

  1. This looks fab for your skin, i haven't tried a fresh face mask in SO long, i really must!

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey, I found your blog through #bbloggers blog hop!

    My fav face mask from LUSH is Love lettuce and I sometimes I make my own masks at home too. Fruits, yogurt, cocoa powder, honey, oatmeal are ingredients I usually use.

    ReplyDelete