Tuesday 5 July 2011

Review: Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat

Product: Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat


Price: £6.59 from Boots


Description: "Sally Hansen Mega Shine is an extended wear top coat with exclusive micro-
diamond formula with light-reflective diamond particles to add shine and strength"


What's Good About It?
It really does give your nails a mega shine! It also helps my polish dry very quickly and prevents chipping much more than any other top coats I've tried so far.


What's Disappointing?
The main negative point about this top coat is the fact that you need to use a lot of it each time to prevent it from smudging or streaking.


Overall Score & Comment: 8/10, I will probably repurchase this as it does what it says on the tin. I am quite keen to try the Insta-Dri by Sally Hansen too!








Have you tried Mega Shine? What are your thoughts on it?

Stace xx

2 comments:

  1. I had insta-dri top coat, I liked it but after 2 weeks it went mega thick in the bottle :s xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? I heard a few people who just got it saying it was great - I wonder if they've changed their minds! Thanks for the heads up (and for following!)xx

    ReplyDelete