Sunday 15 January 2012

Product(s) of the Week #3 Macadamia Natural Oil

This week I've been enjoying using these Macadamia Natural Oil products. 



I got this set for around £18 from BeautyBay.com.


I use this deep repair masque twice a week. It makes my hair feel lovely but not greasy, which is a first for me! I usually stay away for deep treatments as they tend to make my roots get oilier than usual.


I use the shampoo every time I wash my hair. It's very runny but you don't need to use a lot. I have long, quite thick hair and I just use a 50p sized amount. I heard someone say they only got four uses from the 100ml bottle! I think they were using far too much.



I use a teeny bit of this healing oil treatment on the days when I've not used the deep repair masque. It smells lovely and it doesn't feel heavy in my hair.

What was your favourite product this week?

Stace xx


No comments:

Post a Comment